Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yard Sold! . . . and the house too!

Goodbye Glendale. . . Hello North Hollywood!

Here it is. It's about half the size and 5 times the price of the house we owned in West Virginia, but it's ours, all ours!


So that was the big news. Also, as if things aren't changing enough for us, I got a job. I'm going to be an assistant 6th grade teacher at a small progressive school in Van Nuys. I was starting to miss being a teacher. The great thing is that it's part time, so I'll still have time for kokoleo. Commissions may take a little longer and I might scale back on some craft fairs and boutiques for now, but I think it will all work out. For some reason when things start to get easy I get restless and look for ways to shake things up. I think I thrive on chaos.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW KB!!!!
Congratulations, your house is adorable!!!
And good luck with the teaching!!
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Checking in & happy to see you're getting your thoughts down on keyboard(??)! Congratulations on your house!!!! Sorry I didn't stop in when I was in LA. I 411ed you guys when I was in horrific traffic on the freeway, but came up with nothing. Boo. Jesser is 3 feet tall now--any chance you'll have some new duds in big boy sizes? He & I did a Gerber Graduates print ad together last week & he's wearing the tiger shirt in the photo. Hopefully you can see the shirt in the final shot. In some of them, I'm taking his shirt off & it may be scrunched up, but EVERYONE on set LOVED IT. I directed them to your site. When the ad comes out, I'll send you a copy, so you can have it for your book. Happy Moving!
love,
Steph

KB said...

That's awesome about the ad Steph! I can't wait to see it. I have plans for more toddler boy stuff this fall. Stay tuned.

and speaking of shirts... I owe you one Rachel!

You ladies rock!

topills.com scam said...

This is a great site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, great job! ...

topills.com scam said...

Hello, I admire your website. This is a informative site and I wanted to post a little ... This is a great site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, great job! ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...