Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring Break 2007

It's spring break and I have the whole week off. Plus, Sage is in preschool so I can do things like clean a whole room and have it stay that way for more than a few hours. Yeah, I know, staying home and cleaning isn't most people's idea of a rockin' spring break, but I'm enjoying the alone time. So far I've straightened up the screened in back porch (and cleared away a few months worth of dust and dog hair accumulation), performed vacuum surgery, vacuumed the house, done a ton of laundry (and even put most of it away), dusted, organized a closet, and put many a random thing back where it belongs.

Trouble is, I'm a bit ADD when it comes to cleaning, I'll start with some big ambition to tackle a large area, but then spend a ridiculous amount of time on a particular detail, like, say, setting up a tiny world with our vintage Little People. . .




I don't know if this nostalgic installation is more for Sage or us, but it's fun to watch him play with the toys we once found so fascinating. I can't stand the new-fangled Little People with their unchokable chubby bodies and noisy plastic accessories. Also, would modern day Little People have their own liquor cabinet?


I think not.

1 comment:

topills.com scam said...

Hello, I admire your website. This is a informative site and I wanted to post a little ... This is a great site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, great job! ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...