Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Bottle Caps for Sale!

By popular demand, my bottle cap pins, magnets, and barrettes for Barack (which were recently featured on The Obama Craft Project blog) are now available online in my Etsy shop.

For each item sold I will donate $1 to the campaign at www.barackobama.com. Last weekend I sold 21 pins and magnets, came home and donated $30 to the campaign and got a free t-shirt. Not a bad trade!

Except it's not as cool as the ones I've seen at craft shows. Own a piece of handmade history! This is only the most important election of our lifetime, you should get something to remember it. Or make something and send it to me. If you send me something I'll send you something. Deal? I have a lot of bottle cap buttons to get out there.

1 comment:

topills.com scam said...

We had a similar kit, and I found the process hard to photograph. Even the butterflies had to be urged to open their wings and look pretty for the camera.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...